Sunday 22 March 2015

Episode 4!!

Well, after a few issues recording, Episode 4 is finally done!

Thank you so so much to every who has subscribed to my YouTube channel, it's lovely to 'see' you and thank you for joining me :)

Also, thank you so much Knitting Sprite, for your lovely comment on a previous episode, that made my day! And put a smile on my face :)

Hello to blacksheepknitting on instagram, it has been fab chatting with you, love your pictures!!

The lastest episode ca be found here: http://youtu.be/ZfY2fXyGVKU

So...........


On The Needles:



Almost Finished Objects:

Finished Objects:

Spinning:


In The Flock:

Stash Treats:

  • I bought some 100% Merino from Mother Goose for a slouchy hat after loving the hatI made for Andy!
  • And also bought a spotty Project Case from Bobble in Nailsworth!
  • Ordered some Stylecraft from Wool Warehouse ready to start a memory blanket for my friend's daughter.

Thank you so much everyone, happy knitting and I hope you enjoyed this episode!!! Take care :) XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment